Strategize, organize, and collaborate with our team. We’re looking for a confident communicator familiar with the challenges of launching digital products. Come be a key contributor on our cross-disciplinary team.
- Strategize on big ideas (and how to bring them to life). You’ll be an important voice that guides what we make and how it’s made. Design projects to meet the unique needs of each client and ensure their success.
- Be the heartbeat of our projects. Ensure that everyone is at their best and knows what they need to do to keep the project humming. Help think through problems, prioritize work, anticipate risks, and explain important details.
- Provide an amazing client experience. Our clients already love working with us. And they’ll love working with you, too — because you’ll make every interaction with Upstatement feel special and you’re super likable (if that’s a thing). You’ll shape an environment where people can do valuable work — without taking it too seriously.
- Facilitate and emcee large meetings with senior stakeholders — both external and internal
- Create, communicate, and track key project elements such as schedules, deliverables, and more
- Conduct daily team standups; identify risks and issues you can resolve
- Translate needs into clear, achievable tasks
- Interrogate the premise. Ask good questions of clients and colleagues alike to deepen understanding and develop exceptional solutions
- Help dream big during the vision phase and see that strategy through to launch
- Communicate project details, manage the process, and invent better best practices
- Make sure that everyone is well informed and in a position to positively contribute to the process
- Work within existing frameworks — and devise new ways of working. Yes, you know agile and scrum, but you’re not afraid to adapt your process or try something new when the situation demands it
- Organize post-project retrospectives; apply past lessons to future process and work. Collaborate with fellow producers and mentor them, too. We all get better together
- Contribute to Upstatement activities and culture. Bring your whole self to work
- You’re excited to work autonomously on large projects — with the support of an amazing creative/technology team and direction from leadership
- You can manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize effectively between them
- You have at least three years of professional experience. In that time, you’ve enjoyed working with others to pull off big feats
- You balance competing needs (internal, external, client, personal, project) while confronting issues and keeping people accountable
- You’re confident addressing conflict. You challenge directly and care personally. You know how to frame a difficult situation so there’s no misunderstanding, no hard feelings, and everyone feels ready to work toward a solution
- You pay attention to specifics and don’t let details slip through the cracks
- You’re positive, energetic and ambitious — even under pressure
- You’re a strong leader who thrives as a vocal and engaged member of a team
- … but you also know how to pass the mic and shine the spotlight on your teammates and their work
- You’re interested in design and technology platforms and industries
- You have an eye for design and know what good work looks like
- You have an understanding of the principles behind code and engineering
- People love to work with you.
- Competitive salaries
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- A company-matched retirement plan
- Healthy (and non-healthy!) snacks
- A generous, flexible vacation policy
- Company-wide closure between Christmas & New Year’s Day
- A gorgeously-designed office in a historic building near North Station, opposite TD Garden
- Skill + personal development talks, workshops, and seminars
- A yearly professional development stipend
- Supplementary benefits like a Flexible Spending Account(FSA) and an Employee Assistance Program(EAP)
Interested in applying?
Send a resume, cover letter and any links that help us understand what makes you awesome to email@example.com with “Senior Producer” in the subject.