Organize, empower, and collaborate with our team. We want to find a confident communicator who is already familiar with the challenges of launching digital products. Come shape our process with your own expertise.
- Keep the pulse of our projects: See that internal teams know what they should be working on. Understand each project well enough to prioritize work, anticipate problems, and articulate project details to clients.
- Capture, communicate, and keep accountable: Capture important information and details throughout projects. Communicate necessary information to the team and the client. Keep everyone accountable to responsibilities and deadlines.
- Make sure clients feel well-informed: They should know what we’re working on and how we’re spending our time. They should be aware of risks, blockers, schedule, and budget.
- Facilitate project kick-off meetings and gathering of requirements
- Evaluate and communicate each project’s schedule, team roles, and deliverables
- Run daily project stand-ups with our internal teams – you’ll work together to plan work, clear blockers, and facilitate task management
- Regularly check-in with project teams – make sure projects stay on schedule, milestones are met, and budgets are on-track
- Proactively identify the opportunities, risks, and blockers for each project
- Regularly check-in with clients – inform them about project status, risks, blockers, schedule and budget
- Own and update project status documents
- Identify important meetings and work with the studio manager to schedule them
- Participate in resource planning and allocation, helping to optimize how team members are working across projects
- Organize post-project retrospectives
- Have at least three years of professional experience
- Are proven at managing projects (notice how we didn’t say “project manager” there?) – you’re able to plan, prioritize, and manage deliverables for multiple projects with parallel timelines
- Pay attention to the specifics and details, you don’t let things slip through the cracks
- Are a strong leader who thrives as a vocal and engaged member in a team environment
- Feel comfortable balancing the different needs and opinions of many different people
- Are cool under pressure
- Are comfortable discussing and explaining project details with non-technical clients
- Feel comfortable keeping everyone accountable
- Can efficiently clarify next steps and communicate them to team members
- Have exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Possess a working knowledge of production / project management tools including or similar to Google Drive, Trello, GitHub, 10k Feet, etc.
- Are confident during conflict and able to construct and propose rational solutions
- Genuine and proactive interest in design and technology
- Have an eye for design and what good work looks like
- Have an understanding of the principles behind code
- Have experience working with a multi-disciplinary team to produce digital products
- You know what we’re talking about when we say “agile” or “scrum”
Interested in applying?
Send a resume, cover letter and any links that help us understand what makes you awesome to email@example.com with “Senior Producer” in the subject.