Learn from our great team and work with our amazing roster of clients.
Upstatement is looking for a standout designer to be our next design apprentice. If you love the entire design process, feel excited about thinking through site strategy, build color palettes like a champ, and can polish a design in CSS, keep reading!
During the 6-month program, you’ll collaborate with creative directors, designers, and technologists to provide support across multiple project teams as you build the experience needed to take on increasingly challenging assignments. You’ll be introduced to projects at different stages and dedicate special attention to details, ensuring that each deliverable meets Upstatement’s high standards of quality.
As a Design Apprentice you could…
- Work across the entire range of our design practice, from concept to code completion
- Provide research and production support for projects and teams
- Communicate with clients and capture key insights for teams
- Deliver fresh design ideas and seamlessly extend pre-existing designs
- Produce and test front-end code
- Contribute to multiple active projects
The ideal candidate…
- Is excited about working in the digital space
- Has strong skills in generating designs and concepts, as well as some knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Possesses a keen eye for detail and a strong typographic sensibilities
- Considers how an experience works in a variety of contexts, screens, and capabilities
- Can explain and talk about their work to other designers and clients
Interested in applying?
Send a resume, cover letter, and a link to your portfolio (and anything else that helps us understand what makes you awesome) to email@example.com.