- The Role
In this position you’ll work closely with others to employ a wide range of web app competency. Attention to detail is imperative, as is your ability to examine a system holistically and appropriate the right technologies. Help us develop smart, beautiful experiences through effective communication and new development systems.
Your work only begins with what you code. As Lead Engineer, you'll mentor younger team members and guide them on projects towards becoming amazing leaders in their own right.
- We Are
- Champions of resourceful engineers and best practices
- Inspired by the bleeding edge, yet pragmatic and tool agnostic
- Supporters of ambition and career development
- About You
- Professional experience in a similar role
- Fluency with one or more server-side languages
- Dominant framework/CMS familiarity
- Intimate knowledge of performant data design
- Modern client-side skills
- Communicative, optimistic, and collaborative
- Bonus Points
- You have a working familiarity with Scrum/Agile methodologies
- Client-side framework experience (e.g, Ember, React)
Interested? Send a resume, cover letter and links to your website/projects/github to [email protected] with “Lead Engineer” in the subject.